We charge the following for packaging and shipping:
For delivery to an address in
- Germany: EUR 4,50 (free shipping from 75 EUR)
- Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: EUR 6,50 (free shipping from 75 EUR)
- France, Italy: 9,50 EUR (free shipping from 75 EUR)
- Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland, United Kingdom: 11,50 EUR (free shipping from 75 EUR)
- Belarus, Bosnia and Herzogovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, Estonia, Greece, Iceland, Israel, Libya, Norway, North Macedonia, Malta, Serbia, Turkey, and Ukraine: 22,50 EUR
- Cambodia, Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kuwait, Mexico, Morocco, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates and United States, Vietnam: 39 EUR
- Australia, Argentinia, Brazil, New Zealand, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Mauritius and South Africa: 68 EUR
Shipping to non-EU Countries
In the case of delivery to a non-EU country, additional customs duties, taxes and fees may apply. VAT is not applicable and must be paid upon import.
For delivery to a country not listed above, please contact our customer service (see below).
Terms of Delivery
The delivery is usually carried out by our logistics partner DHL. If you order before 12 am on workdays, we will ship your parcel on the same day provided the desired items are in stock.
Delivery usually takes 1 - 5 working days to addresses in Europe and 8 - 12 working days outside of Europe.
If you have any questions about our shipping costs, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +49 911 59060124 (MON - FRI, 9 am - 1 pm and 2 pm - 5 pm CET).