We charge the following for packaging and shipping:
For delivery to an address in
- Germany: EUR 4,50 (free shipping from 75 EUR)
- Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: EUR 6,50 (free shipping from 75 EUR)
- France, Italy and UK: 9,50 EUR (free shipping from 75 EUR)
- Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland: 11,50 EUR (free shipping from 75 EUR)
- Estonia, Greece, Iceland, Norway, Russia, Serbia, Turkey and Ukraine: 22,50 EUR
- Canada, Mexico, Morocco, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and United States: 39 EUR
- Australia, New Zealand and South Africa: 47 EUR
Shipping to non-EU Countries
In the case of delivery to a non-EU country, additional customs duties, taxes and fees may apply. VAT is not applicable and must be paid upon import.
For delivery to a country not listed above, please contact our customer service (see below).
Terms of Delivery
The delivery is usually carried out by our logistics partner DHL. If you order before 12 am on workdays, we will ship your parcel on the same day provided the desired items are in stock.
Delivery usually takes 1 - 5 working days to addresses in Europe and 8 - 12 working days outside of Europe.
If you have any questions about our shipping costs, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +49 911 59060124 (MON - FRI, 9 am - 1 pm and 2 pm - 5 pm CET).